Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maintaing solid play

artur11

Maintaing solid play Empty Maintaing solid play

Post by artur11 Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:51 pm

artur11
    Seen a few similar questions asked about tilt/spew but this is a little different so thought I'd ask anyway. The last

few weeks I've been running terrible both in terms of EV/coolers but this is just part of the game and it dosen't really

bother me (although I underestimated the extremes to which it can go).

The problem is I'm only not bothered by this post session when I'm reviewing my play and can put the losses down to

things out of my control, however what I'm suffering from is a drop in my play. Start out every session playing well and

it stays good until I chain 2-3 coolers/bad beats in a row dropping 2-3 BI's and instantly my game gets lazy, I don't

start spewing off BI's but my decision making just becomes poor and I know it.

So what I need help with is keeping my mind focused during the actual session so I keep my game good no matter whats

happening at the tables without just taking a break as that dosen't really overcome the issue.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:57 pm