Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better late than never?

brain cameron

Better late than never? Empty Better late than never?

Post by brain cameron Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:37 am

This place looks nice. Is it ok if I come in and look around a little more?

Hi, I'm Kent. I prefer to play poker at tables where I know that everybody else sucks and I can make money at a regular clip. I hate being outplayed, and I actually hate it pretty much if I even have to worry for a minute that I might be being outplayed, because then I try to think on a bunch of different levels at once, usually give my opponent too much credit, and donk off a stack.
    promotion

So my advice is usually of limited utility except to relatively new and/or lower-limit players. I know it, you know it, the American people know it.

Anyway, I was probably about the last person out over at BTP. What can I say, I'm old and I hate change. It's my birthday next week and I'll be even older then. In fact, I've decided I'm too old for the "3" in my name. Rolling Eyes
    '
    I'm guessing I won't be contributing any political crap any time soon. We'll see, but I'm hoping I can get over that annoying little tic in my personality.

Many thanks to Roy for setting this site up. I hope it has a long and productive life.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:50 am